Our client a friendly family run business is currently looking for a Manual/CNC Tool Room machinist ideally with experience on Manual Lathes, Mills, CNC Mills – Hurco Control, CNC Lathes – Fanuc Control, Cylindrical Grinders and Surface Grinders. Predominantly most of the work will form part of key engine components in the aerospace industry and cutting tools.
The ideal candidate must have experience with:
• Conversant in reading engineering drawings.
• Conversant with programming and understanding of programmers.
• Working to tight tolerances.
• Use of manual Inspection equipment i.e. Micrometers, internal bore micrometers, depth micrometers, verniers.
• Small to medium batch work, some one off’s.
• Must be able to work under own initiative.
• Able to work within time frames.
• Following procedures.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Good housekeeping.
• Good time keeping.
• Reliable, with a flexible approach to work.
• Good work ethic.
Preferably apprenticeship served or appropriate experience, although training to be given to the right candidate.
- Hours: 39 hours a week
- Times: 07.45 – 13.00 and 13.30 – 16.45 Monday to Thursday and 7.45am – 12.45am on Friday
- Overtime: 5 hours approx. a week at ‘Time & Third’ depending on work load as well
- Annual Leave: 23 days per annum + bank holidays
- Pension: Automatic Enrolment as by law
- £28k to £32k
Please contact David on 01638 596670 to discuss this role in more detail.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Right Link Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.