DW-RLR-HAR Harlow £28k – £32k
Our client is currently looking for a Manual/CNC Tool Room machinist ideally with experience on XYZ Lathes, manual Mills, CNC Mills, Cylindrical Grinders and Surface Grinders. Predominantly most of the work will form part of key transmission components e.g. gears.
The ideal candidate must have experience with:
• Conversant in reading engineering drawings.
• Conversant with programming and understanding of programmers.
• Working to tight tolerances.
• Use of manual Inspection equipment i.e. Micrometers, internal bore micrometers, depth micrometers, verniers.
• Small to medium batch work, some one off’s.
• Must be able to work under own initiative.
• Able to work within time frames.
• Following procedures.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Good housekeeping.
• Good time keeping.
• Reliable, with a flexible approach to work.
• Good work ethic.
Preferably apprenticeship served or appropriate experience, although training to be given to the right candidate.
- Times: 08.00 – 16.45 Monday to Thursday and 08.00 – 13.00 on Friday
Please contact David on 01638 596670 to discuss this role in more detail.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Right Link Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.