Right Link Resourcing are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join an Independent Hotel based in Cambridge. They require the successful candidate to join on a Part-Time basis to head up the HR for the small hotels needs. There is an external HR partnership the hotel has that is managing the external HR, but the company require the right candidate to complete the administration and be the first point of contact for all members of staff.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- To organise and maintain personnel records, process contracts of employment, produce letters (often from templates) and other documentation to include the carrying out of legal checks on documents presented
- Monitor holidays and sickness absence and co-ordinate starter/leaver administration for the accounts office to process payroll
- To oversee staff welfare to include staff accommodation
- Become the point of contact for HR related queries from employees to include induction
- To be involved with recruitment from setting up of adverts
- Ensuring you are the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls from candidates and agencies and working closely with Heads of each department
- Being in the selection procedure when necessary
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience working as a HR Administrator/Assistant
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
- Excellent telephone, written and face to face communication skills
- A CIPD or CPP is preferred but not essential
- Experience working independently within a HR capacity
Working hours: 18-25 hours a week – flexible
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ellie Gillett on 07931720128 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role in more detail.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Right Link Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.