Right Link Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Coordinator to join a growing company based in Cambridge. They require the successful candidate to join on a full time permanent basis to assist the company’s healthcare workers; ensuring to organise them for the domiciliary care services the company provide.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Reschedule and arrange staff rotas, ensuring clients receive a service even if their scheduled Domiciliary Care Assistant is unable to work on a given day
- Answering calls and directing them to the correct member of staff within the company and taking down all important details.
- Running the Managing Directors inbox, liaising with suppliers, taking down orders, problems and staff in the other branches.
- Making sure that clients are informed if their carer is running late.
- Rescheduling staff effectively and efficiently to support the clients needs
- Communicating with the registered manager, monitoring situations and making quick assessments, involving vulnerable people with specific needs over the phone.
- Ensure that you record and update information on the various databases the company uses, handing over to the appropriate staff at the end of the shift.
- To provide support and consultation to Domiciliary and Live In Care assistants over the telephone or face to face.
Skills & Experience:
- 1 years’ experience within a Care Coordination position.
- OR Care experience and administration experience combined
- A great attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to the highest standard of quality.
- Ability to prioritise work load in matter of urgency.
- Weekly rotation with another Healthcare Coordinator
- Week A : 6.30am – 2.30pm Monday – Friday
- Week B: 2pm – 10pm Monday – Friday
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ellie Gillett on 07931720128 or email@example.com to discuss this role in more detail.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Right Link Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.