Commercial Property Secretary
Right Link Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Secretary to join a well-established Solicitors working with the Senior Partner based in Haverhill. They require the successful candidate to join on a part time basis.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Carrying out pre-contract searches, scheduling deeds and requesting upon receipt.
- Diary management and the arranging of appointments and meetings as well as opening and closing of files.
- Dealing with large property documents and assisting with billing.
- Amending and typing letters emails and other correspondence and updating internal case management system with contact information when required to maintain an accurate and complete client record.
- Complying with all the company’s policies, systems and house style requirement.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast and accurate audio typing.
- Ability to carry out track changes on large lease documents.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Companies House and Land Registry portal would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Amy Coe on 01638596670 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role in more detail.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Right Link Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.