Right Link Resourcing are currently recruiting for a CAD Engineer to join a design and manufacture award winning company based in Newmarket. They require the successful candidate to join on a full time basis and have strong working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Take responsibility for the functionality and ease of manufacture of the products being developed.
- Produce drawing packs according to agreed timescales.
- Take briefings from either the Head of Projects, or client regarding development jobs.
- Support the entire team in ensuring Projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Autodesk Inventor.
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience using AutoCad.
- Ability to produce solutions that are not only fit for purpose, but also elegant, and as close to the design concept as possible / practical.
- Experience gained within a POP Manufacture environment
- Knowledge of materials and processes undertaken by the company (as detailed in overview)
- Practical experience in model making / prototyping
- Able to use Alpha CAM and software
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
If you are interested in this position, please contact Amy Coe on 07931720128 or email@example.com to discuss this role in more detail.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Right Link Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy