DW-RLR-AE Cambridge £25-£35k
Working on behalf of our client based in South Cambridge we are seeking to recruit an unlicensed General Aviation Engineer.
You will have had previous expertise and knowledge of working with vintage aircraft and have the skills to maintain engines, airframes, and systems. Be responsible for using your technical knowledge in assembling the aircraft or fitting/fabricating components.
improve flight safety and maintenance
- Technical expertise
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of safety issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Mathematical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please contact David on 01638 596670 to discuss this role in more detail.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Right Link Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.